Allods Team is looking for a lead Sci-fi Environment Concept Artist to create a wide range of semi-stylized environments and locations for an upcoming console/PC 3rd person game. Our ideal candidate should be an expert in everything sci-fi who is able to come up with different design styles and aesthetics within the genre, with strong spatial and architectural visualization skills and an expert eye for lighting and composition.
- Create high-quality sci-fi game environment buildings, major props and landscapes
- Create key art, reference docs, and provide feedback to artists working under you
- Manage other artists and delegate assignments to allow smooth production
- Work with the Producers, Art Director, Level Designers, and Narrative Designers to develop concept artwork that defines the overall look and visual language of the game’s sci-fi environments and aesthetic
- Work within different stylistic and production boundaries set by the Producer and Art Director
- Take part in brainstorming sessions for environment design development, based on content provided by the Narrative Department and Level design
- Assist with quality control as concepts move down the pipeline, checking in with 3D artists during asset production, and answering any questions that may arise