- develop a multiplayer game backend;
- implement game meta-features (inventory, monetization, socialization, etc.);
- optimize performance;
- integration with platform API: Steam, MyGames, Playstation, Xbox, Twitch, etc.;
- work with programmers and project designers.
C# Developer, REMOTE
Your Future role
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years as a programmer in a game project or 5+ years in any other similar project;
- good algorithmic base;
- 3+ years of experience of server development in Java, C# or C++;
- experience with DBMS.