MY.GAMES is a leading European publisher and developer headquartered in Amsterdam, with over one billion registered users worldwide. War Robots, Hustle Castle, Rush Royale, Left to Survive, Tacticool, and many other games were developed and produced by MY.GAMES. The company creates and publishes games for PC, consoles, and mobile devices.
We have more than a dozen game development studios united under MY.GAMES, as well as MGVC, a global game investment company. The global MY.GAMES and MGVC partner network comprises over 40 studios.
Our studios are professional teams with their own unique atmosphere. We’re united by a common passion: transforming our enthusiasm and talent into fabulous games. We create engaging products which captivate millions of people all over the world.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience managing high load production infrastructure
- Experience with automation tools (Docker)
- Experience with the administration of large distributed data warehouses (Mongo)
- Understanding of the principles of operation and administration of monitoring systems (Prometheus, Zabbix)
- Ability to configure and understand the principle of operation of highly loaded and highly scalable services in Java
- Basic level scripting/programming experience in Python and similar languages
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of modern development techniques: IaC, code review, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in both Cloud (especially AWS) and Baremetal
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience working with partners (e.g. hosting providers)
Our stack: Mongo, Redis, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Zabbix, Prometheus, Puppet. Projects on Unity/C# and Java