MY.GAMES is a leading European publisher and developer headquartered in Amsterdam, with over one billion registered users worldwide. War Robots, Hustle Castle, Rush Royale, Left to Survive, Tacticool, and many other games were developed and produced by MY.GAMES.
The company creates and publishes games for PC, consoles, and mobile devices.
We have more than a dozen game development studios united under MY.GAMES, as well as MGVC, a global game investment company. The global MY.GAMES and MGVC partner network comprises over 40 studios.
Our studios are professional teams with their own unique atmosphere. We’re united by a common passion: transforming our enthusiasm and talent into fabulous games. We create engaging products which captivate millions of people all over the world.
What you need to succeed:
- Basic algorithmic training: knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures, as well as their implementation in standard libraries
- Strong knowledge of Python, ability to write testable codes for production processes, ability to solve analytical and data preparation tasks
- English for reading technical documentation and analyzing professional articles
- Knowledge of probability theory, statistics, algebra, numerical and Bayesian methods
- Experience supporting the full life cycle of models, including analyzing raw data, generating hypotheses, creating models, conducting experiments, and introducing the results in production
- Experience applying ML algorithms practically: linear algorithms (linear and logistic regression, etc.), compositional algorithms (random forest, gradient boosting, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Factorization machines, SVD decomposition, and unsupervised approaches
- Knowledge of Python libraries and basic data science
- SQL knowledge