MY.GAMES is a leading European publisher and developer headquartered in Amsterdam, with over one billion registered users worldwide. War Robots, Hustle Castle, Rush Royale, Left to Survive, Tacticool, and many other games were developed and produced by MY.GAMES.
The company creates and publishes games for PC, consoles, and mobile devices.
We have more than a dozen game development studios united under MY.GAMES, as well as MGVC, a global game investment company. The global MY.GAMES and MGVC partner network comprises over 40 studios.
Our studios are professional teams with their own unique atmosphere. We’re united by a common passion: transforming our enthusiasm and talent into fabulous games. We create engaging products which captivate millions of people all over the world.
What you need to succeed:
- Proficiency in PHP versions 8.x
- An awareness of the latest PHP advancements in recent versions
- An understanding of web server operations in conjunction with PHP-FPM
- Knowledge of databases (specifically MySQL)
- Knowledge of normalization principles
- Knowledge of index functioning principles
- The ability to comprehend query plans, and to optimize query performance
- Proficiency writing complex SQL queries
- A deep understanding of PHP's object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
- Adherence to SOLID, DRY, KISS, and YAGNI principles while writing code
- Familiarity with essential design patterns and their application
- Experience with one of the popular PHP frameworks (Laravel 8.x and above)
- Proficiency using Docker
- A good understanding of client-side operations
- A sense of perfectionism writing "clean code"
- The ability to gather task requirements and make independent decisions during development
- The drive to take the initiative with refactoring and optimization efforts