- Developing blockouts for maps.
- Balancing PvP gameplay through topology changes, visibility control, movement trajectories, defining “negative space” in zones, etc.
- Creating exciting gameplay on the map, depending on the skills and teamwork of the players
- Working in a team with level designers and artists to create a common final map in terms of gameplay and art
- Organizing playtests on a daily/weekly basis
- Based on the results, analyzing telemetry from playtests and finalizing the game map.
Level Designer, REMOTE
Your Future role
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Experience as a level designer: 2+ years
- Understanding of the principles of level design for shooters (preferably for PC/console games)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.